Cyberpunk VR Experience
A downloadable game for Windows
A short, homage experience to the opening scene of Blade Runner. Fly a car across a neon-soaked, rain-drenched, future dystopian city while some smooth synth plays in the background. Use your motion controllers to grab the wheel and steer!
- L+R Grip Buttons = Materialize steering wheel and grab it.
- R Trigger = Speed up
- L Trigger = Slow down
- Turn the wheel like you would a normal car but you can also pull towards you to fly up, or push away to fly down.
I'm just making this for my own pleasure in my free time so please note the following:
- This is probably poorly optimised. I have a GTX1080 so I have no idea how this runs on other systems and I have filled it full of volumetric lighting. :)
- VR HMD + motion controllers required! I have an Oculus Rift + Touch and that is all I have tested on. Any Vive users just let me know any issues you have and I will try to fix as much as I can.
- Updates may be infrequent and may stop suddenly altogether.
- I made this in UE4 so if anyone is curious how I did something then I would be happy to try and explain.
-"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
Extract the archive and run Cyberpunk.exe. Or download the project files to open in UE4 and feel free to use in your own projects or continue this one! :)
- UE4 Project Files Now Available!22 days ago